Valley Giving Resources for Nonprofits—We’re Your Giving Local Partner
“We offer practical support, grants and planned giving resources to help strengthen the nonprofits in our communities. For example, consider offering charitable gift annuities or donor-advised fund options to your donors through CFV. We can also help you with the acceptance of complex asset gifts.”
S. Brigette Loden, CFRE
Charitable Gift Annuities (CGAs)
- The Community Foundation of the Valleys offers Charitable Gift Annuities through our agreement with the California Community Foundation. We can assist your donors in creating a charitable gift annuity that directly builds your endowment fund.
- If a donor is 65 or older, he or she will receive a fixed-rate annual annuity dividend with a minimum gift of $25,000, as well as a tax deduction.
- Charitable Gift Annuities benefit donors, while still living, who need to gain income from an asset to cover expenses. These donors also want to give to their favorite nonprofit during their lifetime.
For more information on our Investment Options to Give Where You Live, please call (818) 377-6386 or email us at info@ValleyGiving.org.
Community Foundation of the Valleys “Give Back, Give Local” Causes
- Where the need is the greatest
- Arts and culture
- Capacity building
- Children and youth
- Disaster relief, including the Valley Giving Earthquake Emergency Fund: We know the BIG one is coming and our Valley communities are woefully underprepared.
- Homelessness & Housing
Call Brigette Loden at (661) 645-9444 for more information.